Gauge the future with confidence
Business is ever-changing and enterprises need to forecast accurately to meet the market demands and achieve targets. The forecasted items include revenues, payrolls, expenses and capital assets which should reflect in the financial statements. Enterprises also need to forecast and analyze the data in various versions, as well as on a real-time basis to avoid potential problems and exploit the opportunities.
CONTROL® attends to this all and also ensures the accuracy of your forecasts, the relevancy of your budgets and predictability of your business performance by providing a centralized database – where actual, budgeted and planned data are truly united and properly seeded.
- Simple wizard driven, Built-in forecast methods including average, trend, polynomial & exponential fit, single, double & triple exponential smoothing to the data.
- Built-in rolling forecast features, functions using various forecast methods
- Un-Limited ‘Forecast’ scenarios
- Different level of detail than Budget or Actual
- Different calculation logic from Budget or Actual, in the same Business Model
- Scheduling options
- Embedded World class ‘Forecasting tool’ – Forecast PRO
- Unlimited scenarios
CONTROL® enables an unlimited number of scenarios to be associated with different roll-up hierarchies and calculation logic, allowing budgets and forecasts to be entered at different levels of detail
- Rolling forecasts
CONTROL® has the ability to perform rolling forecasts. Forecasts can be updated on any frequency desired: daily, weekly, monthly or ad-hoc. You can even forecast items by revenue, personnel, operati
- Unlimited Versioning
CONTROL® offers unlimited versions of forecasts with zero impact on the actual source data. Versions can also be built on business trends and seasonality that can impact plans and budgets.
- Real time data Integration
Incorporates real-time actuals with historical data for true performance management and effective forecast. Also covers automatic forecasting based upon historical trends or relationships
- Forecast PRO
CONTROL® provides an optional embedded ForecastPro™ extension for custom holt-winters, multiple box Jenkins and smoothing algorithms. It also features an expert wizard that automatically analyzes the data and selects the most appropriate forecasting method, all in the same centralized data repository.
- Data Transformation Wizard
CONTROL® has a powerful Data Transformation Wizard that makes it a snap to do complex operations across selections of data such as:
- Initializing a forecast scenario as a copy of a budget or other forecast scenario.
- Decreasing select drivers by constant percentage and spreading the results over a certain number of months.
- Repeating seasonal patterns and applying pre-built methods including average, trend, polynomial & exponential fit, single, double & triple exponential smoothing to the data.
- Forecast items by revenue, personnel, operating expenses, assets
Time dimensions are completely user defined and allow for any time period required, up to and including minutes. In addition, users can easily select and filter views of data to include or exclude any of the available